Warhammer 40,000: Warzone Octarius: Rising Tide
The combined forces of the Deathwatch, numerous Space Marine Chapters, and the legions of the Adeptus Mechanicus rush to stem the tide of destruction that threatens to engulf the Pankallis Sub-sector in war. Not all hope is lost: Inquisitor Athocles Van Roth is brewing a plan – a high stakes endeavour that may result in the total defeat of the Tyranid forces. The Imperium must be ready to do whatever it takes to stop the Octarius Sector from falling to ruin.
Inside this 120-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Pages of lore documenting the shattering of the Imperial cordon by Ork and Tyranid forces. Find out how the Pankallis Sub-sector fell to war and discover Athocles Van Roth's perilous gambit.
– An in-depth campaign system that you can use to explore the Pankallis Assault from the perspective of the overwhelmed Imperial defenders, the scheming Inquisition, the rampaging Orks, and voracious Tyranids.
– A host of Crusade campaign content, including Battle Traits, Agendas, and Relics, allowing you to track your force's participation in this gruelling war.
– A codex supplement for Cadian forces of the Astra Militarum.
– An Inquisition appendix collecting nine datasheets, as well as rules for Ordo Hereticus, Xenos, and Malleus forces.
– A Tyranid appendix that collates all of the currently available rules for your Tyranid Hive Fleets, alongside a codex supplement featuring sub-faction rules for Hive Fleet Leviathan.
– Armies of Renown: rules and matched play content for fielding themed forces that provide a whole new way of mustering a Warhammer 40,000 army on the tabletop.
– Additional content, including fortification rules that represent the defences of the Imperium.
This hardback book also comes with a black 1/4" ribbon marker.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this supplement.
If stock is showing as zero, this product is available with the supplier and we can order it for you. Typically you should allow an additional 2-5 working days for shipping, provided they have stock available. If the supplier is awaiting stock this can be longer.