Age of Sigmar: Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle
In the 104-page hardback Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle, you’ll find:
All the rules you need in order to get your Maggotkin army ready for the gaming table, including:
- 24 Warscrolls, covering mortal and daemon followers alike;
- Allegiance Abilities representing the foul gifts that Nurgle’s patronage bestows – including the Cycle of Corruption, a table of filthy boons that will prove advantageous; the Garden of Nurgle, featuring rules for Feculent Gnarlmaws; and rules for summoning daemons using accrued Contagion Points;
- Command Traits for Rotbringers, daemon and mortal followers – 6 each;
- Artefacts of Power for Rotbringers, daemon and mortal followers – 6 each;
- The Lores of Nurgle: spells for daemon and mortal Nurgle wizards, including Foul Regenesis, a spell known by all Nurgle wizards; Lore of Malignance – 3 spells available to any Rotbringer wizard; Lore of Virulence – 3 spells available to any Nurgle daemon Wizard; and Lore of Foulness – 3 spells available to any Nurgle mortal wizard;
- Rules for creating a Nurgle warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including Followers Rewards Table, Champion Rewards Table and Patronage of Nurgle Tables (featuring lesser, greater and exalted rewards);
- A specific Battleplan – Seeds of Corruption – for use with Maggotkin armies;
- 8 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.
This product is stocked with the supplier and we can order it for you. Typically you should allow an additional 2-5 working days for shipping, provided they have stock available. If the supplier is awaiting stock this can be longer.