03. Table Hire for 2 Players - 18th December 2020 - 6pm to 9pm
Reserve your 4x4 gaming table today!
This booking will allow you and 1 (one) other player to enjoy a game system of your choice, played on a four foot by four foot square table.
- Every person entering Duke’s Gaming must wear a face mask throughout their visit, covering at least the nose and mouth.
- Anti-bacterial gel must be used on entering and exiting Duke’s Gaming. This will be readily available at the till point next to the main door.
- Following use tables are cleaned down with anti-bacterial cleaning fluid and all scenery/models/playmats etc. will be isolated for a minimum of 72 hours following usage.
- All customers and players visiting Duke’s Gaming must strictly handle their own miniatures, dice, cards, etc. only and not anything that is not their own property.
- There will be no borrowing of tools/dice/books etc. or using other people’s either.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 (one) metre is in strict adherence. Gaming tables have been re-organised so that every player and visitor will be at least 1 metre away from each other.
- All games will need to be pre-booked. Space is limited and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure a table. Your details will also be required should we need to provide them to support NHS Test, Trace, Protect.
If you are unable to comply with the above then you will unfortunately not be allowed to enter Duke's Gaming.
Once your booking is confirmed we will be in touch via email. There are several options of table hire available, so please make sure to check your inbox so we can cater to your needs accordingly. We will aim to have your table set up and ready to go from the start time indicated on your ticket to maximise your gaming time.
Thank you for your understanding during this time and we look forward to seeing you!
For more information, please see our Covid-19 update here, or alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.